For all the latest news and views from across the angel and early-stage investment sector, plus info and discounts for our industry leading events.
Here are 10 trends to watch out for in the angel market this autumn.
1. Angels go public - see the Sunday Times for a profile of an angel each week
2. The rise and rise of the focused syndicate - Green Angel Syndicate is a good example
3. Increased focus on backing women entrepreneurs (or at least entrepreneurial teams co-led by a woman)
4. A sense of concern about the political environment both macro (what will happen if Jeremy Corbyn gets into power?) and micro (The Patient Capital Review)
5. New investors on the block. Expect to see EIS and VCT fund managers wanting to co-invest in your growth investments as they focus on investing within the spirit of the EIS and VCT rules.
6. An upwards trend in fundraisiing costs from 5% to 7% of funds raised.
7. The start of the hunt for the Next Big Thing - will it be AI or DNA - whatever it is don't be surprised if its an acronym!
8. As we start to look beyond March 2019, angels head overseas to look for deals.
9. Watch the debate intensify around what Patient Capital really means.
10. Retiring angels start to demand their exits even if this is at any cost.
We want your news! please send press releases to firstname.lastname@example.org.